Do you live and breathe user experience? Have you already grown your wings in complex, large scale projects but still want to learn more? Then look no further!
We are looking for senior UX consultants for complex, large scale projects. We would like you to have experience from projects of global magnitude.
Your responsibilities would range from UX concept clarification with business stakeholders to QA of final implementation. Tasks may include ownership and support of interaction and visual design, design principles as well as content presentation.
In our assignments you may take on the role and responsibility for leading the user experience of e.g. web and e-commerce channel or mobile apps. Experience in SAFe or other large scale agile methods is a plus.
Your roles may also include the following
- Clarifying business goals and needs
- Gathering customer insight
- Clarifying customer needs and expectations
- Data driven design (tests, insights, analytics)
- Design by prototyping
- Clarification of concepts and requirements based on customer insight
Please note that the position might require travelling.
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key role
- Competitive salary package including bonuses
- Great benefits including healthcare insurance, recreational benefits & pension plan
- Personal competence development budget
- Professional colleagues who are great at what they do and eager to welcome you to the team
- Casual, fun and dynamic company culture with a lot of autonomy
- Opportunities for career advancement as we grow
Since Talent Base was founded in 2007, we constantly work to offer all of our employees the best work environment possible and have an outspoken non-corporate company culture. As part of the team you will get a chance to identify and contribute to or lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the business and in particular the service area that you work within.
Does this sound like an exciting and challenging opportunity?
We are eagerly waiting to receive your application titled “Senior UX Consultant” in English either via the form below or by email to email@example.com as we are reviewing candidates ongoing.