Senior Front-End Developer
Based in Malmö, Sweden.
Would you like to join a knowledgeable fast-growing team with an outspoken non-corporate culture?
We are looking for a senior developer with experience in front-end web development as well as front-end work flow and ways of working in particular with several teams collaborating using GIT.
This role is characterized by working as the technical front-end lead in a large global company.
One of your first assignments will be, on behalf of one of our largest clients, to help them to:
- Optimize the design by prototyping work through defining and setting up efficient and highly automated tools for the responsive web UI prototype development.
- Streamlining the technologies and ways of working so that new ideas can be concretized and tested in web browser before communicating the design to development.
- Leading and continuously improving the technical aspects of design by prototyping work.
- Support end-to-end implementations stemming from new concepts, testing and prototyping.
- Analyzing data flows
You will be working in a multichannel environment which includes tasks such as supporting on global cross-channel style guide and component repository work.
Desired skills & qualifications:
The ideal candidate has experience in front-end web development as well as front-end work flow and ways of working in particular with several teams collaborating using GIT.
We expect you to be a driven, self-starter with good communication skills along with a cooperative mindset and a hands-on personality.
We expect the successful candidate to have experience from several of the below technologies:
- Multi team work flow
- HTML, CSS, JS
- A/B testing
- Web accessibility
- Web architectures
What we offer:
- An exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company in a key role
- Competitive salary package including bonuses
- Great benefits including healthcare insurance, recreational benefits & pension plan
- Personal competence development budget
- Professional colleagues who are great at what they do and eager to welcome you to the team
- Casual, fun and dynamic company culture with a lot of autonomy
- Opportunities for career advancement as we grow
Since Talent Base was founded in 2007, we constantly work to offer all of our employees the best work environment possible and have an outspoken non-corporate company culture. As part of the team you will get a chance to identify and contribute to or lead internal strategic initiatives to grow the business and in particular the service area that you work within.
Does this sound like an exciting and challenging opportunity?
We are eagerly waiting to receive your application titled “Senior Front-End Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org as we are reviewing candidates ongoing.